The fragmentation of Android does not like anyone. But is the Android 8.1 Oreo update really relevant? Are these improvements noticed on a daily basis?
Well, that's what we're going to check today. A few days ago, I used on my personal device Android 8.1 Oreo and all the new features that it includes. Yes, it is true that the versions of this gauge of Android are generally not very radical, but are still more versions of the system.
And thinking about Android 5.1 and the current Android 7.1.1 times, I wonder: the changes introduced in this version really notice in the day to day? Let's take a step-by-step look at the weight a normal user has on this small update of the new version of Android Oreo.
News from Android 8.1 Oreo: interface, functions …
Detail the new features of Android 8.1 Oreo, the version of the system that Google introduced. The interface switches to the new functions.
A review of your news
We can not determine if these developments are noticed unless we review them first. We will omit in this "review" the general improvements of Android Oreo and that many of us know, focusing on the inclusions of this little update. Here is the list:
- Settings that fit our wallpaper. The shortcut panel changes the color according to the predominant color of our wallpaper.
- Redesigned settings menu with search bar. Suggestions are improved by showing more clearly.
- Transparency in the notification bar. The notification bar becomes transparent, just like the adjustment panel, allowing you to see the background in question.
- Less aggressive notification polls. Instead of sounding many times, a notification will prevent many overlays continually.
- Smarter and smaller ignition menus
- Battery for Bluetooth devices in the notification bar.
- The system will warn you about the battery leak of an application in question.
- Date in Environmental View. In this function, we will see the current date in our device.
- The navigation bar becomes more subtle and will reduce the color tone when not in use.
- We can delete permanent notifications.
- Improved Easter egg and API for neural networks.
They are not decisive improvements, but they increase the sensation of general fluidity of the system
Where I noticed that these changes were in the settings and the navigation bar. The adjustments are now better organized and offers details that help me better understand the things that are pending or that I activated. The Do Not Disturb mode is shown with a small icon that reminds me that I may have to turn on the sound of the device.
These improvements are not really important in everyday life, but they are important for Android in general
Now we have to ask ourselves. When will Android limit? When will it be necessary to innovate after having resolved all the errors or details improved on Android? And since we've asked one last question. We continue with the fragmentation in Android if we continue to update at this rate? Only time will tell.