We return to the brief news that we shared on social networks and the Timeline this week. Interesting facts that may not apply directly to our market, Spain or Latin America, but which are relevant in the mobile phone industry.
- The Razer Phone was one of the CES stars in Las Vegas. The first reason is the presentation of an accessory in the form of a prototype that makes it portable, the Linda Project . The second is that it will be the first smartphone to be compatible with HDR and Dolby Digital 5.1 Plus on Netflix.
- The new Honor View 10 is now available in Spain at a price of 499 euros. Those who wish to purchase can do so in the official store .
- And another brand cell phone, the Honor 7X, will include a new feature through a future update. This is very elegant facial recognition, which will work similarly to OnePlus 5T .
- Sony will do compatible with Google Assistant some headphones and bluetooth speakers. They will be the WF-1000X, WI-1000X, WH-1000XM2, WH-CH900N and hare in 2 WH-H900N.
- ha announced at CES that already have a model of fingerprint sensor on the screen that can be produced in bulk. He confirms that in the first half of the year he will present a model with him integrated.
- Google has posted a new page where it has now collected all available commands for Google Assistant English .
- LG wants to expand its mobile payment system and at CES announced that will be available in the United States in the first half of 2018.
- The Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 is being updated with the January monthly security patch on our continent. This minor version of the firmware resolves more than 90 errors detected by both Google and Samsung.
- Game Recorder +, the application to record gameplays on mobile, will close on February 28 according to [próprio da Samsung]