Electronic payments in general and mobile payments, in particular, advance every year in economies around the world. Developing countries are beginning to rely on the mobile bank instead of traditional banks. While Sweden is concerned that its citizens use the card a lot, Germany remains faithful to the tickets.
Join us today Alejandro Nieto author of the recent and enlightening title " How to invest in times of low rates ". Nieto is one of the most qualified people to talk about this curious cross between economics and technology.
This change brings new challenges for governments and central banks around the world that have limited capacity for the economy to flow and leave the sectors of society affected unprotected. Before electronic payments are the only option, we must ask ourselves what we will lose along the way. They will come with good and bad things that we should reflect.
Every week we are going to publish a new episode that you can not miss. Sign up for your favorite platform. You can also follow them from The Free Android where we will publish each of the chapters.
- In favor of mobile payments: when can we forget money?
- WeChat or the mobile payments we would all like to have on Android
- The war of mobile payments: who is the real rival of Android Pay?
- WhatsApp and money: this is how your mobile payments should be
- Revolut, the application that wants to replace your bank throughout life
- Payment of Android, payment of Samsung and payment of Apple: Comparison of mobile payment services
- This is what mobile payments need to make us forget about credit cards