Like every week, we bring little news pills we do not want to miss. This time we started with the news of Vodafone for Christmas and that the promotions are already part of the essence of the holiday.
There are also more news with MoreMovil, but this time they are not as positive as with the red operator.
Also and Spotify also bring news, the first in the form of a new feature and second in the form of promotion if you have never liked the premium version.
- Vodafone already has a Christmas promotion for prepaid users. It is called GBx3 and offers to triple the GB of our conventional tariff simply by renewing between November 30 and January 31, 2018. Users of contract they also have the their.
- Spotify launches a new promotion with which to have 3 months of Premium version for only 99 cents. It will be operational to activate it until December 31.
- WhatsApp is testing a new feature for now in iOS, with which to play videos on Youtube without leaving the application. Also has implemented recording voice notes without having to press the button on the screen ..
- Huawei has brought to FCC its new virtual reality glasses compatible with Google's DayDream. They have a remote control which is what was seen in some pictures .
- highlights the inclusion of the white navigation bar and now works seamlessly with Google Lens
- Google Photos is updated to version 3.1 and between news ]. For now, only for Google Pixel and Pixel 2.
- MasMovil has decided to raise the price of its fiber optic tariff 3 euros per month in 50 MB mode. It is a change that affects only new customers and does not apply to 300 MB modes.